ORIGINA BLUEBERRY JUICE VITAMIN C 200mg (6 x 150ML)
Introducing the newly formulated ORIGINA Vitamin C 200mg Blueberry Juice fortified with Zinc to help you and your kids boost your immune system.
Special partnership between ORIGINA & Brand Partners, Dato' Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar with two of his beloved children, Adam & Noah.
One Pouch A Day, Rockets the Virus Away!
1 minibox = 6 pouches x 150ml
1 carton = 24 pouches x 150ml
• Made from Real Blueberry Juice
• Vitamin C 200mg
• Fortified with Zinc
• Vitamin C dosage is suitable for kids of 3 years old and above
• Grab and go
• Ready to drink directly from the pouch or in a glass
• Vitamin C & Zinc helps to support immune health
• Refreshing and nutritious that can help your children enjoy drinking their daily Vitamin C & Zinc supplement
• Perfect for our body needs
• Overall, there is increasing evidence that deficiency of vitamin C and zinc adversely affects the physical and mental growth of children and can impair their immune defenses.
Benefits of Zinc
Immune function – Zinc aids in the maintenance of healthy immune function in kids and may reduce the frequency of mild upper respiratory tract infections. When zinc intake is insufficient it may lead to poor immune function and increase the susceptibility to illness.
The development of cartilage and bone – Zinc promotes the formation of collagen to support the building of bones and maintenance of bone strength, and assists with the development of cartilage for healthy joints.
Metabolising carbohydrates, fats and protein – Zinc is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein and is therefore important for getting the most out of the food children eat.
Minor wound healing – Zinc is essential for wound healing. It’s therefore especially valuable for kids as they are prone to minor scrapes and grazes.
Maintaining a healthy appetite – Adequate zinc helps maintain a healthy appetite. When zinc is insufficient over a period of time it can result in a diminished appetite, which isn’t ideal for kids who are growing rapidly and are often already fussy eaters. The structure of proteins and cell membranes ‐ Zinc is an important factor in the maintenance of good health.
Antioxidant activities ‐ Zinc has antioxidant properties and may help to reduce free radical damage in the body.
Per 150ml contains:
• Energy: 35Kcal
• Fat : 0mg
• Carbohydrate: 7.8mg
• Total Sugar: 7.4g
• Total Dietary Fibre : 1.4g
• Natrium / Sodium : 19.4mg
• Zinc : 5.0mg
• Vitamin C: 200 mg